A dental implant is a fixed solution for the replacement of a natural tooth that imitates the whole tooth structure. A titanium “root” is tightly and comfortably inserted into the bone and is used to support a crown, bridge or denture. It appears, feels and acts like a real tooth and can last a lifetime if properly cared for. Dr. Kamlesh Kothari is the best dental surgeon in Kolkata. There are many benefits of dental implants which are given down as below.
Benefits of dental implants: –
- Enhanced appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. Since they are pretreated to fuse with bone, they become a permanent solution for replacement.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within your mouth, causing you to speak unclearly or smear your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Superior comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eradicate and get rid of the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Eating becomes unproblematic. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favourite foods with buoyancy and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Enhanced resilience. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- It provides convenience. Dental implants eliminate the awkward inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
- Where there is no tooth, the jaw bone in the empty space depreciates. If no implant is placed in the first year of losing a tooth, that bone area loses 25% of its volume, and bone loss continues over the years.
- Dentures can even hasten bone loss as they often become loose, and then chafe against the bony ridge, gradually wearing it away. Because an implant replaces the root as well as the tooth, and chewing is restored to normal, it provides the needed stimulation for natural bone growth.
- Facial sagging can be an unwanted effect of bone loss resulting from missing teeth. This is where the lower third of the face starts to collapse, gradually closing the distance between the tip of the nose and the chin. Changes can include excess wrinkles around the mouth, thinning lips and a more pointed chin, making the person look a lot older than his or her true age.
If you are a victim of dental problem then please contact Aesthetica, the best dental clinic in Kolkata. The cost of the tooth implant is affordable and the quality is matched by none. Contact by clicking the contact option at the top of the site and book your treatment to reap the benefits of dental implants. Here your treatment will be done by highly qualified surgeons and dentists.